As an SSA, providing Targeted Case Management Services can feel like a moving target. This training can assist SSA’s in narrowing their focus and hitting the bulls-eye, every time. After this training SSA’s will:
- Understand the 5 billable services in the TCM rule
- Comprehend “exclusionary” activities
- Possess a clear understanding of compliance requirements
- Recognize valuable and invaluable case note content
- Acknowledge issues related to TCM/Medicaid billing
This course is part of a 3 Course Targeted Case Management Series. Attendees receive a discount by participating in the series.
CEU Availability: This course has been approved for 2 CEU hours by DODD for SSA’S only. To receive hours via webinar, each qualifying attendee must register individually and sign into the event. The attendee must stay on for the duration of the event, in order to receive the CEU hours.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 2 business days prior to the scheduled training date. No shows and cancellations within the two-day period will be invoiced the full rate.
Invoices will be mailed to attendees after class.
Date(s) - Thu, Sep 27, 2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Primary Solutions Training Center
Bookings are closed for this event.