This two-part course provides in-depth knowledge of the Single-Entry Module and the opportunity to create a process map for your organization to detail how billing and payroll should be completed.
Single-Entry Module: This module is a powerful tool providers use to track time for billing and payroll purposes. Having a deep understanding of how the module functions enables users to get the most out of their system; including metrics to make data-driven planning decisions.
Process Mapping: Finances are central to a successful organization, turn-over is inevitable and payroll and billing are crucial processes that can be high-risk areas when a billing staff leaves. This portion of the training gives you a chance to map out your payroll and billing processes, so they can be clearly communicated and archived should the need arise. This also gives leaders a clear view of where, when and how they should be providing oversight in the process.
After this course attendees will:
- Understand set up details of work and payroll codes, including the link between the two to ensure correct billing and payroll.
- Identify the set-up needed in Advisor Single-Entry to make staff time entry accurate when they enter it on the web (Anywhere).
- Know how to make corrections and edits that are needed when a late timesheet arrives or the wrong codes were entered.
- Recognize how to provide oversight to the time entry process including supervisor approval, dashboards & widgets & reporting.
- Have a process map that details how billing and payroll should be completed.
Special Note: Lunch will be included in the cost of this training !
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 2 business days prior to the scheduled training date. No shows and cancellations within the two-day period will be invoiced the full rate.
Date(s) - Thu, May 2, 2019
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Primary Solutions Training Center
Bookings are closed for this event.