The Gatekeeper 2017.2 updates will be available early June. Below is a condensed list of what this release contains. Please see the attached What’s New for a complete, more detailed description of the updates.
- Improved the speed of un-batching a large volume of Case Notes.
- Added a System Preference for the Enter/Review Case Notes window called ‘Display documentation timer.’
Case Notes – Anywhere
- In Anywhere Case Notes, corrected a bug where the prompt asking if the documentation timer should be started was not opening for the first note entered after logging in.
Day Services – Anywhere
- The locations dropdown at the top of this page has been updated so that it only shows day service locations that are applicable in Anywhere.
- Relationship Start and End dates were added to the Demographics – Relationship (Is A) report.
- Added a School/Transition tab in the People window where counties can track school age and transition information for individuals.
- NEW Note Types: This window allows users to setup different Note types to associate to notes added via People window.
- Users can now create Relationships from the Insert Wizard on the People window for people other than Consumers as long as the initial classification chosen on the first step is a classification that allows relationships.
If your users are interested in using any of the new features and need support, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. If you need assistance with applying this update, please contact Shawn Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org or Aaron Copley at email@example.com .