The balance of providing compliant and useful documentation is an art. Join us as we share an innovative and practical approach used by providers across the state. Topics in this training include:
- Different types of documentation that support compliance and their importance.
- Advisor set up and how to collect information.
- Using documentation to help individual develop a sense of self and identity.
- Communication with team to prevent problems and promote individual growth.
- Tools to help individuals train staff to complete documentation.
About the Presenters: Mary Thompson, CEO of FUSE Network, has been leading her three provider organizations through the transition from sheltered workshop to community-based services. In the process, she’s used Advisor and documentation as a tool to shift culture. She’s been a thought leader and a model for best practices for many years. She’ll provide real-life examples of her experience and practical application.
Jessica Garrett, PSI Trainer, has been working with providers across the state to establish working documentation systems that are useful and compliant. Advisor’s Outcomes & Services module has a lot to offer and she helps you use that module to its fullest.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 2 business days prior to the scheduled training date. No shows and cancellations within the two-day period will be invoiced the full rate.
Date(s) - Tue, Nov 6, 2018
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Primary Solutions Training Center