This three series course helps new and existing SSA’s better understand TCM rule and how to record and monitor services in Gatekeeper. After this course, users will:
- Understand the 5 billable services in the TCM rule & “exclusionary” activities.
- Input & review case notes effectively.
- Easily access demographic information for individuals on caseload.
- Master the functions in the reporting window.
- Confidently set alerts to be aware of upcoming actions or changes made.
|Class||Date & Time|
|TCM Rule||September 27, 2018 10:00am-12:00pm|
|Intro To Gatekeeper||September 27, 2018 1:00pm-4:00pm|
|Advanced Intro To Gatekeeper||November 8, 2018 9:00am-12:00pm|
A discount is offered for attending the series. Registration for the series ends on September 26th.
CEU Availability: Pending
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 2 business days prior to the scheduled training date. No shows and cancellations within the two-day period will be invoiced the full rate.
Invoices will be mailed to attendees after first class.
Date(s) - Thu, Sep 27, 2018 - Thu, Nov 8, 2018
Primary Solutions Training Center
Bookings are closed for this event.