As an SSA, providing Targeted Case Management Services can feel like a moving target. This training can assist SSA’s in narrowing their focus and hitting the bulls-eye, every time. After this training SSA’s will:
- Understand the 5 billable services in the TCM rule
- Comprehend “exclusionary” activities
- Possess a clear understanding of compliance requirements
- Recognize valuable and invaluable case note content
- Acknowledge issues related to TCM/Medicaid billing
CEU Availability: This course has been approved for 2 CEU hours by DODD for SSA’S only. To receive hours via webinar, each qualifying attendee must register individually and sign into the event. The attendee must stay on for the duration of the event, in order to receive the CEU hours.
Webinar Registrations: If you are selecting to attend this training by webinar, you will receive an email 1 – 3 days prior to webinar event with the event link.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 2 business days prior to the scheduled training date. No shows and cancellations within the two-day period will be invoiced the full rate.
Invoices will be mailed to attendees after class.
Date(s) - Thu, Jan 24, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Primary Solutions Training Center