The ultimate key to maximizing revenue is to have a comprehensive process to complete billing and provide oversight. If this process is established and continually completed, potential for maximum revenue drastically increases. Five questions that can help lead you to the right process include:
- Does my transmission file contain everything it should?
- What am I missing that needs to be resolved, right now?
- Have I reviewed and resolved my error reports from DODD?
- Do I have a plan to minimize over-utilization?
- Do I have a clear process to incorporate these practices?
Through a series of three courses, learn how to answer these questions within Advisor, assess your current billing practice and strengthen your billing operation. After attending this series, learners will:
- Master the process from billing data-entry to invoicing.
- Develop a systematic process to correct errors and prevent revenue loss.
- Locate key data important to monitor on a regular basis & strategies if something goes wrong.
- Understand practices to balance Advisor & the organization’s accounting software.
Attendees who attend all three courses receive a discounted rate.
|August 31, 2018 9:30-3:30||Billing 101|
|September 14, 2018 9:30-3:30||Billing 201|
|September 28, 2018 9:30-12:30||Billing 301|
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 2 business days prior to the scheduled training date. No shows and cancellations within the two-day period will be invoiced the full rate.
Date(s) - Fri, Aug 31, 2018 - Fri, Sep 28, 2018
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Primary Solutions Training Center