Document Imaging Module
For years, agencies have seen paper fill their offices. Much of this paper is accessed infrequently, but must be available when needed. Document imaging provides system which allows you to scan your paper documents into the computer, then store and retrieve them electronically.
Why implement a Document Imaging solution? Simply put, Document Imaging allows you to:
In an effort to find the best solution possible, Primary Solutions scanned the local marketplace for a Document Imaging solution that was:
- Save Space – scan and store documents on your network rather than in boxes or filing cabinets!
- Save Money – avoid the expensive of expanding paper storage by using digital filing cabinets!
- Save Time – retrieve documents with a mouse click rather than searching in folders office-wide!
- Save the Day – avoid fire or flood damaged documents with system backups making disaster recovery possible!
Ask us about our integrated Document Imaging system…your documents are now only two clicks away!
- Easy to use, dependable and efficient – no one has time to learn a complicated system.
- Secure – scanned documents CANNOT be changed once filed in the system.
- Affordable – offering a solution costing tens of thousands of dollars was not an option.
- Integrated – the system must compliment and integrate with Gatekeeper or other Client Information Systems.