Since 1999, Gatekeeper has had the ability to create and monitor individual budgets. Using the Service Authorization module and our www.ohiodd.com web site, County Boards can authorize services from any funding source for a single plan. This might include homemaker/personal care from the waiver, transportation and speech therapy from a private provider and Active Treatment and TCM from the County Board itself.
- Authorize any combination of services from multiple providers.
- Include services from Waiver, local and/or private funding sources.
- Include County providers and sub-contracted providers.
- County providers are notified of changes to authorized services via system alerts.
- Subcontracted providers are notified of changes to authorized services and rates via our integrated ohiodd.com web site.
- Subcontracted providers can bill County directly from the web site, or with their own software using the standard ODMRDD file format.
- Gatekeeper authorizes payments only up to pre-authorized limits.
- Service utilization (forecasted vs. actual) can be monitored by County from within Gatekeeper.
- Service utilization (forecasted vs. actual) can be monitored by sub-contracted providers via the web site.